Thursday, February 12, 2009

Christian Slater: Who knew?

Fun With Who’s dated who: Christian Slater Style

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities/people/dating/christian-slater.htm

I was never a huge fan of Mr. Slater. He seemed to always put on his Jack Nicholson face on a bit too much for me. He has a few roles here and there that are pretty good; he just never did it for me.

Anyway, while checking out Who’s Dated Who, I came across this guy’s web page and I got a kick out some of the names attached to it. My first thought was, “This guy has a lot of range.” My second thought was, “This is the guy that did the movie Kuffs.”

Here are a few people on his dated list

In the ‘Win’ camp

Cassandra Hepburn: This woman is amazingly hot, but she gets a major strike for being a Scientologist.

Rachel Stevens: Early on in his career he was getting some nice women. I never though I’d say this, “I’m jealous of Mr. Slater”.

Marisa Tomei: Oh, come on! This woman is still Hot. He got date her too!

Rosie Perez: Back in her “White Men Can’t Jump” days, this is really starting to piss me off.

Courteney Cox: Are you serious. Isn’t there some type of law about how many good-looking women a dude can date? This is getting crazy.

Christina Applegate: Okay, this is Nucking Futs

Here is the ‘Lose’ camp

Winona Ryder: Yeah, this is that crazy woman that’s been caught twice stealing stuff from department stores. I bet she’s ‘lifted’ a few things out of Slater’s crib. If she’s stolen your junk, then you dump her butt.

Sharon Stone: She’d be in the ‘Win’ list if he had dated her in her Basic Instinct and Total Recall days. But, he dated her in her Basic Instinct II and Catwoman days. I’m sure he thought about the large amount of men (and women) that came before him. You never date the old slut.

Lindsay Lohan: I take that back about the old slut, he is better off dating Sharon Stone instead of Lohan.

2 comments:

Mayren said...

I guess you had to be a girl of the 80's and 90's to know what the allure of Mr. Christian Slater is.

I claimed him as my hypothetical and imaginary first husband for many many years. I still collect all his movies, and watched the TV series that was cut too soon IMHO.

i can't explain it. he just does it for me. I can also say that he is not my normal attraction type.
Charisma goes a long way with me i guess.

Semaj said...

I never got a chance to see his canceled TV series. Trust me, I've had that sort of thing with a few actresses myself.

I usually don't like that he kept doing the Jack Nicholson thing even in interviews.

The man is a player, his "Who's dated Who" list is quality.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47