Friday, February 13, 2009

IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU Part I

More fun with Memes

As a rule, I hate memes, but I enjoy making fun of them. Here be go again.

IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...
1. Did you date someone from your school? No, and I’d like to thank you for bringing that painful memory up again as I type. Damn, the high school girls never looked my way when I in high school. I didn’t help matters by being an angry geek that kept to himself. I didn’t even brother going to my Senior Prom.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No, and I’m not married now. I would never marry anyone from my High School. I wasn’t a fan of the type of attitudes the girls had there.

3. Did you car pool to school? Wasn’t the school bus a form of car-pooling anyway?

4. What kind of car did you have? First, it was that damn yellow school bus. Then I got a 76 or 77 Monte Carlo car. Note: An old rusty Monte Carlo is never a babe magnet.

5. What kind of car do you have now? The DeLorean time machine. I’m going to go back in time and stop myself from writing this Meme.

6. Its Saturday night...where are you now? Sitting at home maxing and relaxing. I don’t get out much.

7. It is Saturday night...where were you then? Sitting at home maxing and relaxing. I didn’t get out much. Hold on, I’m seeing a pattern here…shit.

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Uh, you had to bring this up? I worked in a Kroger store, grocery store chain, and worked my way up to the Produce Department. I wouldn’t call that much of a promotion. That job sucked. Plus my hands smelled like a garden or Leeks and Chives.

9. What kind of job do you do now? I am part of the Rebel Alliance, take me away!

10. Were you a party animal? Thank you for comparing me to an animal. If you mean a teenage James sitting in a corner and watching everyone else have fun, then yeah I was a “Party Animal.”

11. Were you considered a flirt? Teenage James didn’t even know what that was. I couldn’t even get the ladies to say hi to me. I had no game. But, there was this one girl…

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in Band from Middle School through a semester of College. Band probably kept me from getting angry and dropping out of school. Music taught me a lot of things I hold true of today. If it was one thing I’m thankful for, I have to say music.

13. Were you a nerd? Nope. In order to be a nerd, you have to be good at school. I was a C student. I was more of geek.

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? In school suspension…It may look nice from the outside, but inside the walls were lit with the flames of Hell.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47